The site: https://shop.amperesystem.co.uk/ belongs to and is exploited by A.M.P.E.R.E. System S.A.S. The presentation and each of the elements, including the trade marks, logos and domain names which appear on https://shop.amperesystem.co.uk/ are protected by the current laws on intellectual property and belong to A.M.P.E.R.E. System S.A.S or are subject to a right of use.
A.M.P.E.R.E. UK Ltd
11 Old Jewry – 8th Floor South - London EC2R 8DU
Tel: +44 (0) 121 244 1809
Company Registration N° 6382060
VAT GB 945 1374 18
Editorial Director:Philippe Rech
Develoop Software SL
C/Enrique Granados, 32 (Barcelona)
933 002 702
This site and its contents are governed by English Law and any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with it will be settled by the courts of London.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating the cookies in your browser - https://shop.amperesystem.co.uk/ will not link the data stored in the cookies to your personal data provided at the time of registration.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available on it, such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The https://shop.amperesystem.co.uk/ website may use third party services which, on behalf of A.M.P.E.R.E. UK Ltd., will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: